segunda-feira, 26 de março de 2012

I won't give up...



When I look into your eyes
It's like watching the night sky
Or a beautiful sunrise
Theres so much they hold
And just like them old stars
I see that you've come so far
To be right where you are
How old is your soul?

I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up

And when you're needing your space
To do some navigating
I'll be here patiently waiting
To see what you find

Cause even the stars they burn
Some even fall to the earth
We got a lot to learn
God knows we're worthy
No I won't give up
...

Nunca irei desistir daqueles que amo... 
Por mais difícil que possa parecer uma situação, existem duas formas de a ver: positivamente, em que aceitamos o desafio, ou então, negativamente em que nos fechamos em nós e ficamos a pensar que nunca vamos conseguir...
A única certeza que tenho, é que por agora sou feliz com uma pessoa muito especial, e o que tiver que acontecer, acontecerá...

25-3-2012 foi sem dúvida dos melhores dias da minha vida...
Gosto tanto de ti

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário